Wow....life has been a whirlwind around here...and now it's almost Thanksgiving! I swear it was just Christmas time. This year has just flown by. We had everyone over for Chase's birthday dinner last Friday and I was determined to get a photo of the kids while they were here. It didn't quite work out like I had planned, but I will take what I can get!
Happy 17th Birthday Chase!
At 17 you....
- lead a Bible Study for the junior high boys at church
- are attending Edmonds Community College and working on your AA Degree
- play tennis on the Varsity Tennis team at EDWY High School
- are 6'3" inches tall and still growing
- read at least 3 books a week and log countless hours of gaming
- still love family game time
- love the Lord and serve him endlessly
- are planning a mission trip to Nicaragua
- love your new independence with your driver's license
I also want to share with you my Design Team stuff for this month.