11.20.2013

Catchin' Up!

Wow....life has been a whirlwind around here...and now it's almost Thanksgiving!  I swear it was just Christmas time. This year has just flown by.  We had everyone over for Chase's birthday dinner last Friday and I was determined to get a photo of the kids while they were here.  It didn't quite work out like I had planned, but I will take what I can get!
 
 
Happy 17th Birthday Chase!
 
At 17 you....
  • lead a Bible Study for the junior high boys at church
  • are attending Edmonds Community College and working on your AA Degree
  • play tennis on the Varsity Tennis team at EDWY High School
  • are 6'3" inches tall and still growing
  • read at least 3 books a week and log countless hours of gaming
  • still love family game time
  • love the Lord and serve him endlessly
  • are planning a mission trip to Nicaragua
  • love your new independence with your driver's license
 



I also want to share with you my Design Team stuff for this month. 
 
Jillibean Soup:
 
 




No comments:

Blog Archive