8.08.2013

So thankful for time with the girls....

last weekend.  David and the boys graciously moved all the furniture out of the living room last weekend to make room for 10 scrapbookers to come over and scrap all weekend.  It was tons of fun! 
So it's time to share! 

But first things first!  I am still in shock that I am actually part of the Jillibean Soup Design Team....every month that I get to play and send in my designs reminds me just how lucky I am to be living out my dreams.  Yes, I'm that girl....the one that dreamed of doing what I love and being able to call it work.  So....so...so thankful. I love every minute that I scrapbook...and of course I love all the wonderful people I've met along the way.

Here is one of my designs this month that you can see on the Jillibean blog today:




 
Be sure to head on over to the blog because it is Layout Thursday and you can see all the wonderful stuff from everyone on the team! I am feeling very blessed today to be able to do what I love and be at home to take care of my kids and grandkids...wouldn't change anything. 
 
Okay.....so I'm not going to share all my weekend designs at one time....but, here is another one of William:
 


 
 
Do you remember the day that William slide down the stairs off the deck and got his first real booboo?  Well, I haven't been able to document the aftermath of that accident....but now that he is all healed up and we have new gates in place, I at least felt like I can get the words down on paper!  He isn't a big fan of the gates, but I'm not taking any chances!  I LOVE the picture of him on his tip toes....he was watching Cooper run around the yard....
 
Up tomorrow, more layouts from the weekend and some Design Team work for Hampton Arts!

2 comments:

Hettie said...

Great layouts there. Love the photos and the colours you have used.
What a great hubby to let you have a scrapping session. What fun!
x

Tracey said...

These are absolutely fabulous!!!

Blog Archive