7.08.2013

July ..... oh my, this year is going by fast!

July 8th....really?  I know it's a cliché, but where has the year gone?  It really has flown by...more than half a year gone by and less than 6 months till Christmas. Wow....that's all there is to say, Wow.

CHA is only a couple weeks away and I'm getting ready for the second shopping trip of the year for the store and I'm pretty excited!  The goodies that I've seen previews for already are amazing!  I love that I have my own store that I can shop for....hopefully all my members like the same things I do!

Speaking of scrapbooking supplies, here are some fun new designs for a couple of my favorite companies!

Simple Stories has an amazing summer release out right now, I {Heart} Summer....is fantastic! 


 
Next up is the new release from Jillibean Soup, Happy Camper!  We didn't get to spend too much time camping this year, but we enjoyed our S'mores at home anyway!


 
Also Jillibean Soup, here is the first of the layouts with Austin's Senior Pictures:
 
 
 
And a couple layouts just for fun...no assignments, just playing with all the yummy scrappin' goodies in my stash:





I realized this weekend as I was playing in my art loft, that half the year had gone by and I could count on one hand the number of times that I've spent the afternoon crafting just for fun....just to get messy and create.  This needs to happen much more often....that is my goal!



2 comments:

Andrea Ancich said...

William is FREAKING cute!
love all the layouts....
that simple stories line is awesome!

Tara Bruening said...

Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Blog Archive