7.17.2013

Hampton Arts!

I have been loving working for the Hampton Arts Design Team!  With limited stamping experience, I am enjoying the challenge of learning to use my stamps, inks & markers in new ways!  For this layout, I played with my Copic markers....I think I'm addicted!
 
 
I started out stamping the arrow, the small flower and the larger flower multiple times on my stamping paper with navy ink.  Then I colored them in with my markers being careful to coordinate the colors to match both the Kiss Me Collection and the Love & Marriage Collection.  Then I cut out the images and used them as embellishments on my layout. The flowers became a banner that I hung under my photo and I used the arrows to add direction and draw your eyes to my photo. I love how the stamp sets have so much versatility...after all I used the Sand & Surf set for my wedding layout!
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Blog Archive