5.24.2013

Lots of Excitement!

 Camren is doing great!  He is 4 months old and almost 10 pounds...
Emma is almost 4 years old going on 10...
William is 16 months old and starting to have conversations...
Jordan graduated with her Master's Degree in Education...
Austin made his first big purchase, a car all his own...
Chase has his first real job...
Luke is getting his braces on...
Cooper is recovering from knee surgery...
Work has slowed down for David...
Business has grown for me and I'm lovin' it...

I know, each one of those snippets deserves its own blog post, but if you know me, you know that I'm crazy busy right now and I feel pretty great about just getting the words down on paper!

But I will add a few pictures for you:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this website is genuinely nice.


Visit my homepage - https://www.wctt.info:1444/RomaZ32

Blog Archive