4.12.2013

More goodies to share....

First up is a new card sketch courtesy of Jillibean Soup!  I love to work with Kimber's sketches.....she is a master!  Here is the April sketch and my sample for you....be sure to visit the Jillibean Soup blog for more sample cards!
 

Jbs-april card sketch
 

April SKetch Card-Kim H-Keep In Touch
 
Yesterday, William and I did a little baking....and it is tradition to lick the beaters...and I am that Grandma who lets him make big messes and cleans them up happily.  So funny how things change from when you are the mom and when you are the Grandma! 
 
 
 
Lately, I've been in a creative funk and haven't been able to get myself out of it....so this week, I have intentionally spent lots of time up in my scrap space....cleaning, organizing and creating.  Sometimes you just need to dive in to get your mojo back.  Here is a layout I did yesterday, playing with some of the Crate Paper Valentine Line that I have been hoarding!
 



 
I'm looking forward to a creative weekend and hoping to shake off the funk even further!
 

1 comment:

Leanne said...

gorgeous card and LO!!

Blog Archive