4.22.2013

Hampton Arts is teaming up with Echo Park!

 
Welcome!  I am really excited to be sharing today.  This is my first official assignment as a new member of the Hampton Arts Design Team!  Yep, I finally get to share and I can't tell you how honored I am to be among these amazing designers.  You should definitely check out every one of their blogs to see how inspiring they all are. 
 
But today, I am posting to share with you about the Hampton Arts/Echo Park blog hop!  I was lucky enough to get to play with the Scoot line from Echo Park and these fun stamps from Hampton Arts that coordinate with that line:
 
 
This stamp set is so much fun!  It was perfect to document Master William's first birthday:
 



 
In addition to the items I stamped, embossed and then fussy cut, I used the dashed line stamp to mimic stitching on my layout.  I think that stamp might be my go to favorite for quite a while! To finish off my layout I went to my Silhouette and cut out a title....just so happens it's an Echo Park title from the Silhouette Store.  It was perfect, of course!
 
Couldn't stop at just a layout, so I whipped up this quick & easy card with my scraps and the adorable back hoe stamp in the set.... "I Dig U".... teehee!

To officially go on the blog hop, be sure to stop at both the Echo Park Paper blog and the Hampton Art blog.  Of course there is a fun giveaway on each of the blogs if you visit and leave a comment!
 
Good luck & have fun!



 



7 comments:

Tracey said...

Your page is adorable!! Love the mix of papers!!! And a fantastic card too!!!

Leah said...

congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog here! Additionally your website loads
up fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link to your host?

I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Feel free to surf to my webpage - wiki.slackware.se

Anonymous said...

How do I start a blog with payment options for readers?
[url=http://bonoes.webs.com/l bonoes.webs.com/[/url]

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in
Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The design and style look great though! Hope you get
the problem resolved soon. Thanks

My blog post: Http://Www.Greyscustomgold.Com/No-Fuss-Secrets-For-Modcloth-Coupon-Code-The-Inside-Track/

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hey there, You've performed a great job. I'll definitely
digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.



My blog post - toptipstosavingmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your website by accident,
and I am shocked why this accident didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Feel free to visit my website; http://Fetishfinder.net/Astrid286

Blog Archive