2.25.2013

Snow and Chilled Cucumber Soup!

I'm sitting in Missouri with the kids and waiting for the next snowstorm to dump 15-20 inches of snow in an 8 hour window and all I can think of is keeping warm. We are still recovering from the 10 inches of snow  we received on Thursday...

It was beautiful on Friday....


 
But today...it's dirty and dreary with huge piles of snow everywhere...I just don't know where they are going to put 20 more inches!
 


The storm is suppose to hit early evening and we are gearing up for a couple days inside trying to stay warm and safe...we have done the grocery shopping, baked brownies, and stocked up on fresh water, just in case.  All that is left to do is pray that we can make it to the hospital to see Camren one more time before we have to leave.....oh yeah, and pray that we can get to the airport on Thursday! 

But until then, I will enjoy the beauty, enjoy the time with the kids and Emma, and dream of warmth!

One thing that helps me think of warmer temps and springtime, is the new Jillibean Soup line, Chilled Cucumber Soup!  It is bright and cheery and was so fun to work with!  I made a wedding mini album for the booth at the trade show and it's time for me to share it with you!


 

 
















 

No comments:

Blog Archive