1.23.2013

Simple Stories is A-MAZ-ING!

The new Simple Stories products are amazing as usual!  I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the new stuff...they have new chipboard, brads, flair, and layered stickers!  So much yummy goodness!
I am in love with the grey in this new line, Vintage Bliss!
 
 
 
 
The next new collection, Urban Traveler, is so versatile!  It  can be used for so many fun themes...again, I am lovin' the grey!
 
 
 
And finally, 24/7 is an everyday line that reminds me of being back in high school...all that wonderful cork combined with deep yellow, dark red and sky blue!
 
 

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...fabulous! Lee-Ann :)

Melinda said...

Gosh you have been busy, so many wonderful projects and so much to look at. I think I keep finding new little bits and pieces each time I go back over them. Love your work Kim :)

Blog Archive