12.23.2012

HO HO HO!

We are in full Christmas mode at my house....baking, shopping, creating, wrapping, singing....it's all happening around here!  We love it all and can't wait till tomorrow night when my house house is full of 40+ people and Santa!  But do you know what we are most looking forward to?  This little guy and watching his first Christmas unfold!  Enjoy some adorable pictures of Mr. William.....then be sure to have the very best Christmas ever!  May the Lord bless you and may you be ever thankful for the gift of our Savior!






 
Isn't he the cuest thing ever? 
 
Here are some new desings for you.  I have yet to find a collection from My Mind's Eye that I didn't LOVE!  Lost & Found 3 is no exception....






2 comments:

tenaya said...

He is adorable! I hope you all are having a merry Christmas!

Erica Hettwer said...

I just adore his hair! <3

Blog Archive