10.29.2012

Year in Review --- the SN@P! Way!

 
Look at all this wonderfulness!

 
Those are the amazing new SN@P! binders from Simple Stories!
 
This week over on the Simple Stories blog, you are going to be awed by the work of the
design team and their amazing binder creations!  There are so many fabulous ideas! 
 Be sure to check it out every day to be inspired!  Today is my day to share! 
 

 
You can see the first three months of my year over on the Simple Stories blog....
 
***
But, here is the rest of the book!











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
There you have it, all the highlights of the year with room for what's to come!
 
The SN@P Life Collection is fabulous, don't you agree?















 
 


6 comments:

Tracey said...

What an amazing book Kim!! I love this! These Sn@p products are awesome!

Carol said...

Love the sn@p collection, you did an awesome job with it, fabulous album! Thank you for sharing.

Melinda Abrahamson said...

Wow! Now I am inspired to create my 2012 year album. Kim, this is great! I love that each month sticks out from the page like a tab marker. You had me at the polka dots :)

Thanks for the example. I LOVE it!

Melinda

tenaya said...

Great album! I love that you were able to put a year in a single album, while making it all look so cohesive [thank you SN@P!].

Erin said...

This is awesome! Love it!!!!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Love your album, Kim! Hoping to do something similar next year.

Blog Archive