8.31.2012

Harvest Lane...

I got to play today... finally!  I snuck upstairs when the boys were rnning errands and cleaning out the shed and enjoyed a few hours in my art loft!  Boy have I missed it!  I have lots of new goodies to play with but I chose the brand new Simple Stories collection, Harvest Lane.  It has been calling my name for weeks now and it was time to dive in! 

Am I the only one that has a bit of trouble cutting into my favorite lines of paper?  It always takes me some time to get started...especially with this fabulous stuff!

HL_6x6cover
 
But when I do, I'm never disappointed!  This line is amazing - the color combo it to die for!
 





 
You can find this amazing collection in stores now!  In fact, if you want to get your hands on it, just let me know because I have the collection kits in stock at SCRAP HAPPY DEALS right now for 20% off!
 

1 comment:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Adorable layout!
I love, love that line!!!

Blog Archive