DixiePieces is a monthly kit club looking for design team members! This call is open to US and Canadian designers; deadline for submission in September 26th, 2011. This will be a six-month commitment, starting October 1st, 2011. Each designer is expected to:
* Submit two to three layouts from each monthly kit; 12x12 preferred but 8-1/2x11 are acceptable
* Create a project or two cards each month
* Meet all assignment deadlines
* Be active online - facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
* Promote yourself and Dixie Pieces by posting your work on blogs, facebook, and manufacturers' facebook pages; identifying the DixiePieces kit whenever possible.
* Remain positive, excited and supportive to others in the Dixie Pieces community
* Actively participate in the DixiePieces community by promptly completing daily and weekly tasks assigned by the design team coordinator.
* Add the DixiePieces link to your blog and in your signature line for other message boards or groups as allowed.
Your monthly kit is free and shipped free to you as a member of the design team. The kit and the designs you create with it are yours to keep; we only need crisp, clear and color-true photographs of your work for the gallery.
By participating as a DixiePieces design team member, you are giving DixiePieces the right to publish and promote your work in the course of its business. Your photo and bio will appear on the DixiePieces site. You will receive a 30% discount on purchases you make from or through Dixie Pieces.
If there is something you want that we do not have in our store, you are welcome to request it; if we can provide it, we will.
To apply, email email@example.com before 5pm PDT, Monday, September 26,
* Name, address, phone, and email.
* Short bio explaining your style and why you would like to be a partof our team.
* Provide links to your blog, online galleries, and other sites where we may view examples of your work. If your work is on facebook, please friend DixiePieces <http://www.facebook.com/DixiePieces>
* If you are currently on other design teams, please list those.