9.07.2011

Back to School Chaos..

Actually, there has been no back to school chaos!  I have all the paperwork and online requirements already completed for the whole school year and my meeting with the counselor is tomorrow!  There are no classes scheduled this week or next while all the families at the resource center go through orientation, so it's actually very quiet around here!  Mix that with the stomach flu that has gone from one male to another in our house and it all makes for some scrappin' time for me! 

What makes it even stranger is that I have had no pressing assignments to scrap, so I pulled out some goodies that I have been stashing away and had some fun mixing and matching them all together without worrying about spotlighting any particular product or company!

So just for fun, here you go:

This one is a photo of David back in the day and I love it because my Uncle Bud was his coach!  This is a mixture of My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey!

Pin It



This one is mostly Echo Park products --- perfect for these fun photos I found on Austin's facebook page:

Pin It



Enjoy!  I am in countdown mode till Saturday when Tom, Angie & Emma arrive for a visit!  WhooHooo!

Oh yeah ---- check out this article ---- that's my daughter they are taking about!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Very nice layouts, I love them both. This year was the first that both boys are in college, so there was no paperwork for the first time in 18 years! It was wonderful! LOL http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive