8.30.2011

Weekend with the Girls!

Renewed, refreshed and ready for school planning!  I have lots on my plate this week to get ready for school, but I am relaxed and ready thanks to spending the weekend with friends.  We scrapped, chatted and couponed and basically had a wonderful time.  Met some new scrappers and even converted some hold outs over to the dark side of couponing.  Love that!

Here are a few layouts that I can share:

This one was created for the BOSSY SCRAPPER game where one gal gives us a list of things we have to use on our layout:

Created this one with only left-overs:


This one is a mix-match of papers out of my scraps -  love lime green and blue together:


These are for Brooke at the Urban Scrapbooker using some yummy October Afternoon lines:






That's it for today --- haven't heard from my lucky paper pad winner yet - here is the announcement again - check and see if you are the winner!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a great collection of layouts! You have such a way with design & embellishments.

Blog Archive