7.25.2011

Scrappin' Away....

I always come home from CHA with renewed energy and mojo!  This year was no exception...lucky for me that Brooke at the Urban Scrapbooker had some fun product for me to play with!  I was especially excited to get ahold of the new Authentique products...they were a big hit at the show this year! 

This page/card set was created with their BLISSFUL Collection -- isn't that yellow and grey yummy together?




and here are a few closeups for you:




The new lines are even more fabulous!  I love the embellishments that coordinate --- and that 12 x 24 sheet is brilliant!  So thankful to see some new companies emerging in the scrapbook industry! 

Don't forget that you can pick up all the new Authentique products at the Urban Scrapbooker if you are local!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

again awesome papers!!! and really love both of your projects!!
hugs
Brenda

Blog Archive