7.26.2011

Non-stop Rain...

...okay, it's July 26th and today I woke up to torrential rainshowers for the second straight day.  It's extrememly hard to make summer time plans when you can't count on the weather!  In fact, we have a baseball BBQ tonight!  Okay, enough of the whining...

I have been able to get some scrappin' time in since we are stuck in the house --- so I guess there is a silver lining behind those clouds! The next couple of layouts were created for my LSS, the Urban Scrapbooker and use some of the latest releases from We R Memory Keepers.

The Friends Furever Collection:


The Travel Light Collection:


Have fun today!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

WOW I REALLY REALLY love love love your layouts!!! I need to put down my mini albums and do some layouts again....thanks for the inspiration....love the papers you used!!!
hugs
Brenda

Tanya said...

OMGsh.. I LOVE your LAYOUTS!!! You do amazing work!!!

Thank you for joining the Paper Crafting Mania group!! I am tickled to have you and can't wait for our announcement!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Blog Archive