7.01.2011

July Already?

Is it really July already?  I am having a hard time believing that half of 2011 is already in the books!  Man oh man, is life flying by.  I do love a new month though - all the possibilities in front of me. 

This month starts off with a fun new kit from Dixie Pieces! Doesn't that just scream SUMMER FUN to you?


July 2011 Tropical Paradise Kit


See that adorable mini album from Maya Road?  I used the inside pages as the basis of my banner for little miss Emma:

This kit was so bright and cheerful - it just kept a smile on my face the whole time I was working on it!




You can see all the goodies created from the Design Team over in the gallery!  Be sure to check out their creativity!  In addition, you can order your own kit in the Dixie Pieces Store!

No comments:

Blog Archive