7.22.2011

HOT, HOT, HOT!

It was toasty both inside and outside the convention center at CHA this week!  The outside temp in Chicago was pushing 100 degrees with a heat index of almost 115 degrees!  WOWZERS...we did our best to stay inside and avoid the heat! As for inside the convention center, the air conditioning was working, but all the scrapping products were HOT too!  There were so many great new releases -- my wish list is literally 2 pages long! 

Checking out all the goodies was great, but my favorite part is always touching base with old friends and making new ones!  This trip was no exception! 

So thankful for some time together with the Reminisce Team - Cindy, Shelly, & Lynne.....would love to get together more often!


Meeting Debbie was definitely a highlight of the show...she is such a sweet lady!  She has a wonderful store on the east coast and is lucky enough to have my friend Lynne working for her!


Speaking of Lynne --- she has a special place in my heart.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to meet her in the middle of the US for a visit!


Here we are with Sherry & Brenna --- the Dixie Pieces crew! 


Throughout the show, I was lucky enough to meet Stacy ---


visit with Kimber---


meet Lori from Scrappin' Sports & More ---


say hello to Dawn ---


and get to know the crew from Simple Stories! 

Kevin:


Amber:


and Jodi:


The Simple Stories booth was the highlight of the show...their products were amazing and it was such an honor to see my creations up in the booth!


I'm going to try and get some of my product photos uploaded and on the blog in the next day or two....maybe even a little giveaway!

3 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Yay!!! What fun you had! I'm hoping to go someday! Hee!

LynneForsythe said...

To my AMAZING friend...you brought a tear to my eye!! It was sooo wonderful to see you, hug your neck and spend time with you.

Ann said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time! What a special moment to be seeing your creations in the booths!

Blog Archive