7.28.2011

Dare I Say Summertime?

The weather is sunny and 80 degrees today, feels truly like summer.  I say that with a bit of hesitation because I would love for this summertime weather to stick around all week while we are at the Canal.  I'm hoping that we truly get that lucky! But, this year, you can never tell from one moment to the other. 

Here is another layout that I completed for the Urban Scrapbooker - it is the Sweet Summertime Collection from Little Yellow Bicycle --- seems appropriate that I share it with you today!


It was the perfect summer day complete with an amazing baseball game.  Austin pitched a complete game today, leading his team to a 10-4 win to keep them undefeated in this week's tournament.  He went 3 for 3 at the plate, struck out at least 8 batters and only walked one.  He even laid down the perfect bunt just to the right of the pitcher who couldn't field it in time to throw him out.  Great summertime game for sure!


Yes, sweet summertime indeed.

No comments:

Blog Archive