6.02.2011

Sweet Summertime is almost here!

I've decided that if I can't get the weather to cooperate, that I will just have to scrap sunshine instead!  The new June Company Box from the New England Scrapbook Company is definitely sunshine in a box!  It is packed full of the new line from Echo Park - Splash with additional fun stuff from Petaloo, Pebbles, and American Crafts!  The bright, bold, cheerful colors work perfect for all your summertime photos --- and even though I haven't had many of those yet this year, I have tons of photos from previous years just waiting to be scrapped!

The June Company Box:
IMG_5259

The June Add-on:
IMG_5268

My creations:

swim with me card

beach retreat

survival suit

splash & shoot

Fun in the Sun

Don't you just love those crocheted flowers from Petaloo?  They were my favorite embellishment in the box, right after the 3-D felt fun shapes from Pebbles! The best part of all is that I have tons of great stuff left over!  The box is so full of wonderful papers, stickers, and embellishments that I can keep on scrappin' sunshine!  You know just in case we never see the real thing here in Washington!

You want one of these!  Don't live in the New England area -- don't worry!  You can now order them directly from their website!  You can find the June Company Box for sale as well as the add-on goodies!  When you place your order, tell them Kim sent you over! 

2 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Oh, I love these, Kim!!! If you don't try for Echo Park's Fresh Face DT, I'll...I'll...I'll kick you in the shins! LOL!

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are just awesome!

Blog Archive