5.09.2011

So Blessed!

Mother's Day was amazing!  Almost all the kids were here - missed you Tom, Angie, & Emma - and I couldn't have felt more blessed.  I love the craziness that ensues when we all try to sit around the dining room table and chat!  We don't have a big enough table to seat 15 but we all manage to squeeze in and talk all at the same time!  It is wonderful chaos!  It was wonderful to have both grandma's join us for dinner too!

Jordan, Sarah & the boys all brought me flowers - tulips - my favorite:


David bought me the dining room furniture that I had fallen in love with at Wight's Nursery - it is hard to tell from the photo, but it is a dark distressed navy blue and I love it!  I also have the matching book shelf!



and Travis & Michelle made me a homemade digital calendar - full of fabulous photos - you know I'm a sucker for anything homemade!



I hope all of you had a wonderful day too!

No comments:

Blog Archive