5.02.2011

Simply Over-the-Top Excited!

I have been holding on to some fabulous news for awhile now and I'm ready to burst!  Lucky for me, I can share it with you today and avoid that messy scene!  I am now officially a designer for Simple Stories! You can find the formal announcement on their blog today along with a chance to win a prize pack!


You may know them as Memory Works - a consultant based scrapbooking company.  They have recently expanded their business to include a wholesale division and I am lucky enough to be on their Design Team!  I fell in love with their booth at CHA Winter in January and I couldn't stop talking about them throughout the whole show!  I finally got up the courage to give Amber one of my business cards (thanks Ms. Sherry!) and I was thrilled to get an email asking me to join their new team!  WhoooHooo!  I am honored to join these fabulously creative ladies:


Look at the cute photo block and signature that they created for me - I just love that color scheme with the distressed effect --- a perfect mix of fun and style!

I love all their current lines, but the one that I have  been playing with lately is the 100 Days of Summer!  In fact, my first blog post on the Simple Stories Blog is this Friday and I have a fun mini-book to share with you!  I will leave you with a little teaser:





Be sure to go on over to their blog and leave a comment today for a chance to win your choice of a collection kit!  Be sure to wave hi to me from your comment and don't forget to become a follower of their blog - you are not going to want to miss what we have in store for you over the coming months!  Amazing stuff for sure!

Be sure to follow us on facebook too!

8 comments:

Andrea Ancich said...

YAY friend....
i'm so excited for yoU!

WOOOO HOOOOO!

Erica Hettwer said...

Kim!!! That's so exciting!!! Congrats, sweetie!!! :)

Robyn VanDerHeyden said...

So incredibly happy for you!! Can't wait to see that cute mini album on Fri!

Laurie said...

Congrats Kim! So excited for you! Can't wait to see all your amazing designs!

~jan said...

WTG Kim!!

Nicole said...

WAHOOOO, Kim! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

Rhonda V. said...

Congratulations!!! I was SO happy to see your name on their design team list!

I adore your project and can't wait to find out more about their products! I've heard just rave reviews of their papers from my friends. : )

Liz said...

WTG Kim! Excited to be working with you on another DT! :)

Blog Archive