4.06.2011

The Paper Variety!

I'm so excited to be working with a fun new blog this week, the Paper Variety!  They have fabulous challenges and amazing prizes to get your mojo flowing!  To make it even better, they have an inspiring design team that creates wonderful examples every week to get you pointed in the right direction! 


This week is my turn to guest design and our challenge was to work with a fun photo for inspiration!


The first thing that I saw when I sat down to create was the wonderful colors and the way they all blended together to create crisp design elements.  That was the basis for my design:


I just loved the look of the vertical stripes at the bottom, and had fun layering all my punches to mimic that look.  I used a combination of papers out of my scrap stash and used the photo to inspire my product placement. 

The great prize I was talking about is this kit from Studio Calico!  You can find all the details on the prize and how and when to enter by visiting the Paper Variety Blog!  Good Luck!



1 comment:

Suzy said...

We were so honored to have you design with us this week Kim! Thanks for your kind words! Your layout is AMAZING! Love the colors you used from the photo inspiration. Thanks again for playing along! ;)
-Suzy, TPV

Blog Archive