4.25.2011

Best Creations - Punch it Up - Blog Hop!

It is Hip Hop time again ladies so grab your Bunny Ears and come on a fun hop with us to learn lots of incredible techniques to use all those fun border and individual punches that you have.in your stash!

If you are here and just hearing about this great blog hop - be sure to head on over to the BEST CREATION's blog to get started!  There you will find the list of participants and the order that you should visit their blogs.  Visit all the blogs in order and pick up the mystery letters on each ladies blog as you go to spell our mystery word. Send this to teresa@bestcreation.us for a chance to win our grand prize and leave comments on our facebook and all of the design team for 2 more chances to win your choice of a pack of glittery goodness.

There will be a grand prize winner who will receive a complete set of Robot AND Ballerina papers!  In addition there will be two more winners chosen from the individual comments and facebook comments.  They will receive their choice of either the Ballerina or the Robot Collection!

If you have already started on your hop and you are here from Alicia Barry's blog, then WELCOME!  I am so excited to have you visiting and hope that you will enjoy my project and become a follower of my blog!

Instead of showing you a project using border punches, I wanted to share with you a project using my individual punches that I have had FOR-EVER!  I love that I can use them to create my own borders!



You can see that I have used my basic star and circle punches as well as my small square punch to create some fun border effects!  You don't need to have any fancy border punches to create some borders of your own!




Be sure to leave me a comment before hopping along to the fabulous blog of Petra Offrell!  And the letter you need from me is "I". 

Have fun!

39 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

This is simply fabulous!!

pysselpetra said...

Great page - love the encapsling of the photo

Kathy's-Krafts said...

Super cute layout.
kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
www.kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

LisaM said...

Fun layout Kim!

Jen Harrison said...

Great layout!

Mary Ellyn said...

Love your project!

EstherT said...

This is wonderful - I love seeing things made with basic tools. The results you got without using fancy border punches are awesome!

~Thanks, Esther T
esthert119 at yahoo dot ca

Lori said...

Wonderful

Susan said...

Love that star border!!!!

carrie said...

PERFECT!!!!!!

Margo said...

Fantastic!!

Alison Day said...

Thanks for the reminder! I can get sucked in thinking I need to buy all the fabulous punches I see out there!!

Sandy Ang said...

Just inspired to crop that playground photo to evoke a story of the boys in a spaceship !

Dakota Barb said...

Great ways to create your own borders!

Nicole said...

Very fun and sparkly layout!

Gisèle said...

I love your use of some older punches, they can always be used to embellish, great job!

Tracy said...

Great idea to link the individual punches!

Ann said...

Great ideas here, Kim, for using regular shape punches as borders. Thanks! Love all the glitter paper you used for this colourful layout.

Sarah said...

I really like the ideas for using individual punches! I especially like the trail of circles!

Nicole said...

Seriously genius! I LOVE how you did this!!

Barb P said...

Wow, what a great job using the punches! love, love, love your layout

jonaks said...

so gorgeous!!!

gram cheryl said...

Alicia sent me...and I'm waving cuz she said I was supposed to! ;-)
Your layout is great... such fun!

Lisa Amiet said...

this is great, love what you have done xoxo

Grammy Gayle said...

Your layout is "Out of this World"! The Robot Collection from Best Creation is amazing! Luv how you used the punches for details and borders!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I really like this layout with the sparkles it adds so much.

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a fun and colorful LO! The stars and circles work perfectly with this LO!:)Thanks for the inspiration..:)

Nicolleatnicollelovesscrapbookingdotcom

Katie said...

I LOVE it! I have tons of these punches and rarely use them anymore...what great ideas!

Kathy said...

Love what you did with those stars...what a cute way to make a simple, yet striking border! Cute smoke trail from the rocket, too! And HI from Leisha!!

Ange said...

Super fun lo!

Romy said...

Oh wow, your layout is super fun and pretty. Just love all the glitter!

Lisa said...

This is just fabulous and so creative! I love it! I'm a new follower :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

joybear said...

Great use of the punches! Super cute layout!

junqueandroses said...

Love your spaceship "window"

Debbie said...

Gorgeous layout and great punch technique!!

sherlyn said...

simplicity is also a form of beauty.

scrappingnomad said...

Wow! love that LO! I had to looks at it close to see whether you had added a plastic circle or it was the photo!

doverdi said...

Great layout. I love the Robot collection too. TFS!

Liz said...

so cute

Blog Archive