3.04.2011

Wish me Luck!

I'm sending off my Design Team application to Jillibean Soup this evening.  I've never had so much trouble sending off an email before.  I know it's because I want it to be perfect.  Jillibean Soup is a company that I have been following since they first started and I just love everything about them!  Not only are their products amazing, but Jill and all the wonderful ladies that work with her are too!

But, I just need to push the send button and leave it in the Lord's hands!  I would love to hear what you think about my submission though! 

Here you go:










And one more layout that I found that I haven't shared yet --- this one is all My Mind's Eye and was done for one of their monthly challenges:


10 comments:

Donna said...

Very Very Nice! You've got my vote!
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Love all your work!! Your cards and pages are Awesome! Love all the stitching:)
Good Luck!
~Kim

My Hideaway said...

Your work is beautiful! I do not think your submission could be more perfect. Good luck!
=-)

Erica Hettwer said...

Great choices! They are going to love these and you! :)

Nicole said...

I am 100% sure you will be picked. All your projects are AWESOME!

Marielle said...

Good Luck Kim !!! Your work is always beautiful,they would be happy to have you !!! I'm thinking of sending my application too !!
Cheers !

Nicole said...

Well, of course it ROCKS!!! Beautiful, as always, my friend!

Cindy said...

Beautiful layouts and cards Kim. they'd be lucky to have you on board!

Mable said...

The layout of Cooper melts my heart. My sweet puppy of over 15 years passed one week ago tomorrow. :(.

Lydia said...

Good luck!! I love your submissions!! Great Layouts wonderful color combo and a good mix of products!! Got my fingers crossed for you!!

Blog Archive