3.04.2011

New England Scrapbook Co's March Box!


The Company Kit Release for March is here! You can find all the important information ave on their blog - keep your eyes open for the buying information because you will want to get this COMPANY BOX before they are all gone! 

The box this month was so versatile!  I loved that I could scrap both new and vintage photos -- it was the perfect combination of gorgeous products! You can see all the designs from the team over on their FLICKR page!

That is my grandmother on the left - isn't that just an amazing photo?  Definitely one of my favorites in my stash of family pics!


Yes, I scrapped Jordan's graduation picture AGAIN!  I can't help it, I am just drawn to this picture!


and here are a couple of cards for you:





This Wall Hanging...

2 comments:

Kathleen Marshall said...

They are awesome. I love the new papers.

toni said...

just have to say, gf, you work is just totally amazing! I can't imagine that Jillibean wouldn't want you on their team! You did an outstanding job using their products, and you're right, their products are awesome! good luck.

Blog Archive