3.14.2011

Blog Hop Recaps!

Oh my ---thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on the blog hops over the last few days!  It does my heart good to read all your nice words!  For the Best Creations Blog Hop, the winners will be announced today over on their blog and the Reminisce Blog Hop winners will be announced tomorrow on their blog!  Be sure to visit them to see if your name is on the list!  A special "good luck" to all my blog followers! 

In other fun scrappin' news, don't forget about the monthly sketch challenge over on the Imaginisce blog! Melinda Spinks designed us a fabulous card sketch to play with!  You have till the end of the month to play to qualify for some amazing prizes!

I can't get enough of the bee hive paper in the BERRYLICIOUS line --- so here is another card using that cute bee and Melinda's sketch:

 

Currently the weather here in Washington is rain, rain, rain and more rain.  The creek is over it's banks, baseball is put on hold and the skies are continually bleak and grey.  Normally by this time of the year, the lack of sunshine and activity is starting to really get to me and the depression is on the edge.  However, this year, all I have to do is remind myself of all the people suffering in Japan right now and I know I have cause to be grateful. 

"Lord, thank you for the rain - thank you for your protection on my family - thank you for your strong power to lean on and be comforted by.  I pray for all those people suffering because of the disaster in Japan.  May they call out to You so You can carry them through.  In Your name, Amen."

Borrowing these great works from a friend - thanks, Krista!

Some people woke up this morning to a typical morning.
Some woke up to life-changing devastation.
Some did not wake up at all.
Lord, please comfort people of Japan and protect them, and help me to wring joy out of every typical morning.

No comments:

Blog Archive