3.01.2011

Back in the Swing of Things!

Ahhh.... do you know what that is.... a stress free day.  Yep, absolutely nothing on my calendar today except my self-imposed to-do list.  Nice and easy and carefree!  I have had nothing but fun since the first of the year, but it has been non-stop deadlines and I am so looking forward to a week with nothing to worry about besides housework, baseball and school!  Yippee!

Guess what else happens on the first day of the month?  A new kit release from Dixie PiecesThis month's kit, DOT-A-LICIOUS, was right up my alley with bright colors, old school images and embellishments and my all-time favorite alphabets from Bella Blvd and October Afternoon!


Isn't that fun?  You can find all of the Design Team creations over in the gallery, but here are a couple of mine:


family

Learning to drive

1 comment:

Vicki said...

There is good, then GREAT, then YOU!! I love the color combo's. Thanks..... Vicki Porter

Blog Archive