2.22.2011

New England Scrapbook Company!

Ahh.....the month of love is my favorite of all! It's also my favorite scrappin' theme mainly because Valentine's Day papers are so fun to work with!  Pink, Red & hearts are so versaitle and I have so many things in my life that I love --- I could play with Valentine's Day Papers all year long. 

The February Company Kit from the New England Scrapbook Company is no exception. 

"The Company Kit" - February


It is full of gorgeous papers and embellishments from Bo Bunny, Maya Road, Kaisercraft, Making Memories, Webster's Pages, and more!  You can find more information about purchasing the kit, the add-on or the shipping by emailing them at newenglandscrapbook@yahoo.com.  You can also see all the designs from the DT over on their flickr page ----- enjoy!

And guess what?  I am the newest member of their DT - so you can watch for my March designs to come!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Oh my!! Love the kit!! Can't wait to see your designs!! :)

pysselpetra said...

Congrats Kim!!!

Blog Archive