2.09.2011

Catchin' Up!

I just realized that I have some designs that I haven't shared with you yet!  So here you go:

Using some yummy new Little Yellow Bicycle papers - to be released soon! --- David says he knows that you all will leave him tons of comments, more than I've ever gotten before????  See, no lack of confidence!


Isn't she cute?  Too much sun shining when I took this picture, but you get the idea!  Too much sun is a good problem to have!


The fun camping line from October Afternoon:







Trying my hand at stamping and paper piecing - think it's pretty cute:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's not suppose to be on that table.

Sandra said...

love your work!
Sandra ltb

Mary Jo said...

Really cute projects, Kim! :)

Kelly C said...

great projects!

Anonymous said...

She can stand on anything she wants.

Blog Archive