2.01.2011

Ahh.... the month of Love!

I don't know why I love February so much!  Could be that I love Valentine's Day, could be that I love the 4 day holiday, could be that I love my winter scrap weekend, or it could just be that it marks the beginning of the weather changing which makes for a much better attitude around my house!

Whatever it is, I love February!  The new kit at Dixie Pieces is something else that I love!  Dreamcicle --- doesn't that just sound yummy?


Here are a couple of my designs - remember that you can view all the Design Team photos over in the gallery!  And you will want to get your kit quickly this month!


6 comments:

Ann said...

That is a really lovely kit, and you got a beautiful variety of looks from it!

JennyKozar said...

Great layouts! Love those sweet faces.

Reva J. said...

Love the papers and layouts. The pictures aren't bad either. :)

Denise Sheldon said...

Very cute

denise said...

very cute

Melissa Flicek said...

Some terrific layouts - love the monkey

Blog Archive