- I am going to become a Krazy Coupon Lady. I have always been a sale shopper, but nothing compared to this. So, starting next week, I will have a new title: Kim - the Krazy Coupon Lady follower! So for any of my local buddies who throw away your coupons out of the Sunday Paper ---- don't! Save them for me and give me a call. I will gladly come pick them up!
- I am going to do my best to live within my budget. From now on - thanks to the first item on my list - I will stick to the spending money alloted us in the weekly budget. So that the end of the year I just might have the money in my savings account that my annual budget tells me I should have!
- I am going to spend more time having fun with my family. This means the little things. Movie time, game time, lego time (if I have to) and just basically giving them more of me.
- I am going to start budgeting my time better so that I can do the above item! This means that if it's not on my schedule or easily added, I won't be doing it!
- I am going to focus on making sure that I do my best work EVERY time I sit down to create.
- I am going to take time to hang with my friends! hehehe - this is something that I already do, but it needs to be on my list to be sure I continue! I love my girlfriends and they just make me smile!
Okay, enough about me! You are probably here looking for the new Imaginisce Challenge! We have a brand new design team and we are going to switch up the monthly challenge just a bit! This month the challenge is all about repurposing items that we already have in our stash! You can find all the details of the challenge and prize on the Imaginisce Blog, but first let me share with you my project!
I started with some old notebooks that I found at the local thrift store:
and added some of my favorite scraps of Imaginisce papers!
The one on the left is the perfect travel companion to keep in my purse! The Scooter's Vacation line is still my favorite travel line ever! I think I will take it with me to LA at the end of the month to document all my adventures! And you know that I will have quite a few at CHA this year between traveling with the Groves and working with Lori at the Imaginisce Booth, who knows what is going to happen!
The one on the right is going to sit on my scrappin' desk to keep track of all my ideas and assignments! The new spring line, Garden Party, is super sweet!
How this works: Leave me a comment here on this post and you will be entered into the prize drawing. Visit all the participating designer's blog and leave them comments for additional chances to win. You will find a list of those who are participating on the Imaginisce Blog today! In addition, if you play along with the challenge and upload your repurposed item you will have a chance to win an even bigger prize at the end of the month!