1.02.2011

Manufacturer of the Month!

The Manufacturer of the Month for January is a new favorite of mine!  Echo Park Paper Co. has only been around for about 6 months, but they have won the hearts of the scrapbooking community in a big way!  They release a new set of papers and stickers every month and so far there hasn't been one that has disappointed me!  So, I was thrilled to hear that we were going to feature them this month over at A Walk Down Memory Lane!  That means that all their product is going to be 25% off all month long! 

I had such a great time creating my samples for you!  I worked with the "Life is Good" line --- but all the lines are fantastic!






I also created some fun cards to go along with my layouts - you can find them in the gallery over at the store!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful, beautiful layouts! I also love the Echo Park papers, and often will reach for them when I'm not sure which papers to use. They ALWAYS work on my layouts!

Michelle said...

I love what you made!! Cute cute pages!!! So inspiring! I recognize some faces in your MSW crop page!!! ;) Lucy and Scrapbook Daisies have teamed up with the sketches, and I recognize a few faces from the Daisies forum! ;)

audrey said...

your pages are gorgeous. I also just love the echo park paper...its always like a breath of fresh air!

Sherri said...

cute layouts! I recognize that bunch from Houston!! awesome layout

chignon said...

I just love your layouts. Thanks for sharing them with us! And such lovely photos too!

Blog Archive