1.18.2011

Animal Crackers!

I loved animal crackers when I was little ---- do you remember those cute little boxes with the handle that they came in?  I think the box was more fun than eating the cookies!  They still bring a smile on my face when I see them in the store!  I remember going to the circus too - so many fun sights and sounds and even a few smells!

So I was thrilled to find out that Imaginisce has a brand new line out full of all those fun memories!  Of course it's called Animal Crackers! 

It's time for the release party and you can find so many wonderful projects from the designers over on the Imaginisce blog this week!  Cards yesterday, layouts today and who knows what tomorrow!  Of course we are having giveaways too! 

I have a couple projects to share with you that I did for the release - a couple of cards:



and a layout:







5 comments:

JennyKozar said...

I love your projects and I cannot wait for this release.

Erica Hettwer said...

Adorable!!! Both the line and your projects!!! :D

cindy noesen said...

Cute stuff Kim! I really love the layout-need this paper!

Ann said...

Fun work you've been doing lately. I think the rhino card is adorable!

doverdi said...

Great projects & a fun layout. I LOVE this paper line. I used to love the animal crackers too. I still buy them now & then for my great nieces & nephews.

Blog Archive