12.29.2010

A little Bit of Sunshine!

Ahhh.....I love the photos I took last fall of Emma and her buddy Elmo.  They just make me smile and bring a little ray of Sunshine into the dreary days of winter.  So I just had to create a bright and cheerful mini book to keep handy and the Bella Blvd, Hello Beautiful! Line was the perfect choice for products.  I teamed it up with a fun picket fence minibook from Maya Road and this is what I ended up with:





My minibook is featured today on the Bella Blvd Blog along with some other fabulous creations from my fellow Artistas!  Make sure to hop on over to their blog and leave me some love in their comments section!  I have been so honored to be part of their team of Artistas this year, what a dream come true!  I want to encourage everyone to become a follower of their blog because Bella Blvd is destined for even greater things and you don't want to miss any of it! 

1 comment:

GreenScrap said...

What a beautiful mini!! Aww so cute!! My daughter has a little dolly, her name is lily and they are always together!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive