12.09.2010

I'm a Bella Artista!


It's Official!  The first post has gone live over on the Bella Blvd Blog and I am so excited!  Today they are featuring a fun layout I did about Jordan and her soccer team over at Northwest University - make sure to go on over and check it out along with the other December Artista's!  Leave me a comment on the blog and let me know what you think!  I would love that!

Another fun thing that just happened to us - David won the City Light Hero Award at work for his participation in saving a co-workers life last summer.  He totally deserved it, he is my hero after all!  There was a big ceremony at the City Hall downtown and he will even get a monetary prize!  How cool.  Waiting on some pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for bella blvd!!!
and big yay for david!
he's such an amazing man!
so lucky you have him...
~pamela

GinniG said...

CONGRATS to BOTH of you!!!! You both deserve the awards!!! Off to check out your Bella post! Luv ya Kim! :) Merry Christmas!!!

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

I saw you on the Bella blog... great job with the layout!

cindy said...

That's great Kim. I will head over to Bekka Blvd for you,

Jennifer said...

So proud of you friend ... and YAY for David!

Blog Archive