11.16.2010

Phew......

I am home from a fun 4 day retreat with the girls over in Belfair --- and I am exhausted!  We stayed up till almost 3am every night and were back up at 7:30 am scrappin' away.  We created non-stop with some laughter, tears and giggles thrown in for good measure.  It was a great time! I have lots of fun things to share with you but I'm holding out hope that the day will brighten up a bit and I can get some good pictures of my layouts.  For know, I'll share with you most of the cards that I created.

The first set are made with the new Jovial line from Basic Grey.  If you are local, you can find this great new line at the Urban Scrapbooker in Edmonds. 






If you aren't local to the Pacific Northwest, you can also find the Jovial line at A Walk Down Memory Lane!

Next up are some fun cards created with the new Fine & Dandy line from My Mind's Eye.  Again this line can be found at the Urban Scrapbooker in Edmonds, WA:






Next up are some cards created with a mixture of fun products:




The last set of cards are created with Inkadinkado Stamps - the Manufacturer of the Month over at A Walk Down Memory Lane.  You can find all these stamps and more on sale this month for 25% off!


2 comments:

Ann Jobes said...

Kim, your cards are fabulous and I can't wait to see your layouts. Looks like you were very productive on your retreat!

pysselpetra said...

Super sweet cards! They are very inspiring - almost makes a non-card-maker wanna do cards :)!

Blog Archive