11.07.2010

Home & Settled (well, almost!)

We had a wonderful time in Missouri with Tom, Angie and Emma!  We had lots of down time, caught up on our sleep, and got lots of wonderful Emma kisses and hugs.  It was totally good for the body & Soul!  WIth the time diffference and then the time change, I was up at 5am this morning - probably a good thing with the size of my to-do list! 

On the top of that list is editing my photos, but my plan is to work on that during the Seahawk game today --- so look for some photo heavy posts coming soon!

First of today, I need to catch up with all the scrappin goodness that is happening all around me!

There are some great incentives and deals happening right now over at Dixie Pieces!  You already know how fabulous their kits are and I know that having that kit arrive on my doorstep is one of my favorite times of the month!  Now it can be your favorite time too!  They are running a subscription special right now.

Subscriptions are always $25 a month (which is a fantastic deal!) but for a limited time all new subscribers will receive a free goodie bag valued at $20. These bags include alphabets, chipboard, papers, ribbon, and other embellishments.  You can find all the details on the site!  Here is a reminder of what the November kit looks like!  All their kits are jam packed full of embellishments, paper and yumminess! 


I arrived home from Missouri to find the December kit on my doorstep and I can't wait to dive in and play with it! 

The November Sketches have been released over at My Sketch World and everyone on the Design Team did such a great job with it.  You can find the slideshow over on the blog full of inspiration! Check out this month's layout sketch:

Of course my example has photos of Ms. Emma:


I also completed the November Card Sketch:

Used this sketch as an opportunity to work on my Christmas Cards:


No comments:

Blog Archive