11.09.2010

Happy Birthday Baby!



Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Chase,
Happy Birthday to You!

14 years old  --- you are 14 years old. 

Wow --- I could get all sappy and go into:

- the joy I felt the day they told me I was pregnant or
- the shock I felt when they told me I would probably miscarry or
- the definance I felt as I refused to listen to their warnings "not to get attached" or
- the faith that grew as I carried you to full term or
- the love I felt when I held you for the first time after only 40 minutes of labor (thank you!)

but, I won't.  I'll just tell you:

- how much you make me smile
- how much your hugs brighten my day
- how much you crack me up
- basically how much I love you and how much you mean to me.

I can't imagine life without you - love you, baby.






No comments:

Blog Archive