11.29.2010

24 years and Holding Strong!

24 years ago, I married this guy:


Of course he looked a bit different back then:


Okay, so we both did - look different back then.  24 years and it has flown by --- we have 7 great kids with some wonderful significant others and an amazing granddaughter.  We are truly blessed.  What is even more amazing to me is that we are still over the top in love with each other.  I still get butterflies when he comes home from work or looks at me across the room.  I couldn't have asked for a better man - he is one great husband and father.  Now, to start planning our 25th anniversary vacation!

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy Anniversary !! Wow 24 years ;) We are at 2 and counting! I look up to all those long and happy marriages.

Kimberly said...

Congrats, Kim!!! Man, you look like Jordan, I guess she would look like you!!

ruth said...

Congrats on your anniversary! That is so wonderful and not a lot of people can say they made it 24 years anymore. We had our 25th this year and are taking a trip to Alaska next summer to celebrate. :)

malwa said...

Congratulations to 24 happy years together! :)

Tracey said...

Happy Anniversary and many congratulations xxx

Blog Archive