10.21.2010

Silhouette & Imaginisce - A Perfect Pair!

I love my Silhouette - it is a work horse and has been turning out wall vinyl and scrapbook embellishments for me for over 4 years.  I have one of the original machines.  When I first purchased it, I was drawn in to what it could cut out of paper and all the amazing titles I could create with my computer fonts.  I thought, even then, that my options were limitless.  I was right of course, but now this machine is so much more.  The beauty of it for me, is that just by updating the software (free, I might add), I can now....cut regular and fuzzy vinyl, cut paper and transparencies, design t-shirt transfers, create templates for adding bling, print and cut thousands of designs, and even create and change the designs to fit my needs.  The new software is amazing and so easy to use.  So when Silhouette teamed up with Imaginisce and asked me for a few samples, I was happy to oblige!

This layout was created with both some basic cut designs and some of the newer print and cut designs-- and of course the fabulous Cottage Christmas Collection:


This card was created with the Apple Cider Collection:


Today on both blogs, the Imaginsce Blog and the Silhouette Blog, you can see more fun stuff and leave comments for a chance to win fun Silhouette and Imaginisce giveaways!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh, my goodness that turkey card is CUTE! Your layout is GREAT too! :)

GinniG said...

Oh what FUN! I remember the first time I saw the Silhouette. DH was with me and we were BOTH impressed! LOVE your card and LO! What a gorgeous family you have! TFS!

Wendy West said...

I love my ßilhouette! Love Imaginince too! (But can never spell the name!)

Blog Archive