10.13.2010

Reminisce Weekend!

What a fabulous time I had last weekend!  I flew into Iowa to spend a fun weekend with all the folks from Reminisce and their Design Team!  We had so much fun!  There was lots of scrappin', food, and laughter, it was just an amazing time!   My favorite part was getting to meet everyone in person and adding to my family of friends in the scrapbooking community.  Matt and Andria  are wonderful and their generosity was overflowing. They have created an amazing company and hired the best staff ever!  I'm very grateful to Meagan for all her hard work and planning and to Denise, one of their designers, who went above and beyond to get me to and from the airport. The weekend was nonstop fun and activity and everyone made me feel so welcome!

Meeting the other DT members was icing on the cake.  What a wonderful group of ladies!  Especially my roomie, Lynne. Tons of congrats to her for her new DT adventure with IOD!  She is going to rock their line!

I managed to get a few layouts done while I was there - but I can only share one with you:


I was so excited to get to do some shopping in their warehouse so I could pick up some more of this line, Unwritten, it's one of my all time favorites!

So, one more time ---- a big THANK YOU to Matt & Andria, the owners of Reminisce, for going out of theri way to make us feel welcome and appreciated!  You are the best!

4 comments:

LynneForsythe said...

ditto...ditto...ditto and a HUGE AWWWEEE shucks! It was such a FABULOUS pleasure to meet you and the memories will be cherished for a VERY long time!!

Love this layout...along with your "nonpostable" ones you created!!

Your Croppin' Hosts said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time, Kim. You deserve it - you've worked hard to get to this point in the scrapbook world! Congrats! - Ann

Diana said...

wow, sounds like a FUN time! GREAT layout!!

laterg8r said...

love the peace sign paper, perfect for this picture :D

Blog Archive