9.29.2010

Ready for Project Overload?

I have tons of projects to share with you from our weekend of scrappin!  I think I will be breaking it down over the next week or so, but we can get started today!  I tried hard to remember to create a few cards with the scraps of all my layouts - I find I am more likely to do this if I do it right away!

These first designs are for the Urban Scrapbooker, my LSS in Edmonds, WA:

One of the new Christmas lines from Echo Park:

Stuffed

& my cards from my scraps:

Snowman ChristmasPenquin Christmas


Merry Christmas Card


The New October Afternoon:

Grayland


SeaShore Mini


Seashore mini pages


These next designs were just because:

The Meadowlark Collection from My Mind's Eye:

Thankful


and the matching cards:

Luv You Card BW


Miss You B & W


More to come all week long!

3 comments:

Diana said...

What FANTASTIC creations! Looks like you got a lot done--Yeah! :)

Kelly Massman said...

I don't mind being "overloaded" All great work! :-)

Jennifer said...

Love your layouts ... you got a lot done - I'm impressed. :)

Blog Archive