9.02.2010

The New Manufacturer of the Month!

Graphic 45 is the new Manufacturer of the Month over at A Walk Down Memory Lane!  That means that you will get 25% off anything you order from the store by Graphic 45!  You can head on over to the Store Blog to find the slide show packed full of Graphic 45 designs created by the Design Team! 

Here is a sneak peak of one of my creations that you will find in the slide show:


Man did I love that camera --- still hanging on to it out of loyalty!

While you are over at the store checking out the Graphic 45 --- check out all the other yummy stuff in the New Products section --- oh my!  All that CHA stuff is coming in and packing the store with amazing new inspiration!

1 comment:

Diana said...

what a great way to use the graphic 45--sometimes I have a hard time figuring out what I'm going to do with it. GREAT layout Kim!

Blog Archive