9.27.2010

Hood Canal

Spent the weekend with Tami, Sherry, Kimmy & Erin over at Hood Canal and let me tell you there is nothing better than a girls weekend to renew my spirit!  These girls are supportive, hysterical, blunt, and talented.  What better combination could there be?  We can create together, laugh together and cry together.   On top of the company, the weather was amazing -- it was 70 plus degrees with a warm wind --- absolutely gorgeous!  I have tons of art to share with you --- I will have it up in the next day or two!


We even had an impromptu baby shower for Miss Erin who is due in October with her first baby! 

When I got home, I was thrilled to see the new issue of Scrapbook News and Review had been published!  My buddy Andrea has some fun layouts in there this month and it was fun to see her art in print!  You can become a subscriber by heading over to the subscribe page!  In addition, the October Calls Deadline is coming up.  Make sure you hop on over the the Calls link and send in some of your creations!  I want to see ALL my scrappin' buddies in there!  Did you know if you send in some artwork and they accept it for the magazine you get the month free!



One last thing for you!  The winner of my Reminisce Signature Series Dimensional Stickers!  The package goes to...

Scrappin_in _AK!  Drop me an email with your snail mail address to theholmescrew@comcast.net!

1 comment:

Blog Archive