9.22.2010

Glee!

I'm just a little obsessed -- just a little.  We had our first family Glee night of the new season and it was so much fun!  We love to find ourselves singing along  and always end up laughing outloud - it's just a really good time!  Last night's show was fabulous!  This was our favorite song of the night:




Speaking of Glee --- Our Dixie Pieces Glee Club Contest is under way and you can still join in the fun!  Make sure to head on over to the forums for all the information!

Here is my layout for the first challenge:


Can you tell the first challenge has to do with the Beatles and the Classic Rock Era? Here is a card I made to go along with it:

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty layout and love the look of the card--reminds me of my younger days!

Diana said...

oh, these are FUN! Love the sun on your layout, and the stitching on your card!

pysselpetra said...

Beautiful way of making a background just with beutiful PP. Love it

Blog Archive