9.09.2010

Glee



I have to say that I'm a Glee fanatic!   Glee is one of our favorite shows around here and it's always good for some comic relief as well as the starter of some good family discussions on the ways of the world!  But, most of all, I love the music.  I am musically challenged and can't carry a tune or keep a beat, but I can appreciate those that can.  Never a week goes by that I don't love the music on the show -- no matter what genre it is, it's always fun. 

So when it came time to develop an idea for the big fall contest over at Dixie Pieces, I knew my theme right away.  Join the Dixie Pieces Glee Club!  Of course combining music with scrapbooking has been done before but we are going to put our own twist on it and it's going to be fantastic!  Of course, it doesn't hurt that we have been given over $500 of wonderful prizes by fantastic manufacturer's like Imaginisce, Reminisce, Scrappin' Sports & More, Maya Road, Teresa Collins, Piggy Tales, PK Glitz, and more!  The official challenges get started on the 18th of September but the fun has already started.  You can get all signed up here on the forums and find out all the details here

I want you to come over and play with us -- sing with us, I mean!

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Hi there

I have been trying to register to sing with you all but I get no password through my email - I just don't want to miss the deadline for the audition. I have sent an email through the main site but noticed it can take up to 2 business days for a reply....pretty please add my name KimmyS to the list in the forum - as soon as I am confirmed registered I can post. Sorry to annoy you on your blog with my request

Kim said...

I will get you signed up and check the forum for you!

Kim said...

Checked your account and the email was typed incorrectly, so I got it all fixed and you should be all set!

Blog Archive