8.04.2010

Sharin' Some Designs!

Wanted to take the chance to share some current artwork with you all (said in my best rendition of Kristin's Texan accent) today!  It's only 10 days post Houston Crop and I am finally getting around to sharing the creations from that inspiring weekend!  I'm just a tiny bit behind!  One thing I forgot to mention in my first Houston post was how fabulous it was to make my first visit to an Archivers!  The people there were friendly, outgoing and tons of fun! What a great place --- we definitely need one of those in Washington!

First up are some layouts for the Bella Blvd Artista Call going on right now. How fun would that be? Playing with some fabulous Bella Blvd product and getting to call myself an ARTISTA - well that would be a dream come true!

The first layout is with the "Man of the House" Collection - check out how handsome my guy is!

hunk of burnin' love

The next two are created with the "Flirty" Collection:

be cute

between best friends

Wish me luck!

Next up is a layout I completed last weekend using some brand new Crate Paper from their new release School Spirit! While at CHA, I picked up one of their 3 x 3 swatch books to enter into a fun challenge issued on their blog. The challenge was to use the papers from that cute little swatch book in a layout --- remember all I had to work with was about eight 3 x 3 double sided swatches! This paper line is amazing! It was hard to choose which sides to work with. Here's what I came up with:

fascination

I can't wait to see all the other fun creations that designers came up with! Crate Paper had some of my favorite stuff at the show this year. I can't wait to get my hands on the Snow Day and Restoration lines too!

Last up today is some designs I worked on in Houston that were created with some older lines from Pink Paislee! Starlight is a fabulous mini-collection and it was really easy to work with! You can find it all in the A Walk Down Memory Lane Store!

vote

plus two

The first photo of Jordan & David was the day she cast her first official ballot. I wasn't home, but I was thrilled to get the fun photo on my CF card! This line couldn't have been more perfect with it's color family and theme! Love when that happens!

On a side note --- Pink Paislee is having their annual Warehouse Sale right now! You can't beat the deal, check it out!

That's it for today --- but I have more for you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Wow! I love ALL of your layouts today! don't have time for specific comments but man, oh, man.... :-)

Kimberly said...

I took pics of Nicole casting her first ballot too!

perezmom said...

You so deserve that spot on Bella's team - you do beautiful work!

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

AMAZING work, Kim!

Bev said...

amazing design, style and detailing .. fabulous work Kim

~jan said...

While I adore all of your layouts, that Plus 2 layout speaks to me-just wonderful, Kim!

Good luck with gaining "artista" status-you deserve it!

Blog Archive