8.12.2010

Halloween - already?

Spent the last couple days helping reorganize my LSS, the  Urban Scrapbooker.  She has tons of new stuff coming in from CHA, so we are making room!  I've been really diving in and working hard --- and coming up with new ways to rework the store.  Loving the merchandising end of the business. While I was there, I brought home some of the new Echo Park Halloween line.  I'm not usually much for Halloween stuff, but I'm loving the purple, green and orange combo! 

Started out with this cute, naked spider from Provocraft:


and ended up with:


 


4 comments:

anazelia said...

halloween is my holiday (if it is a holiday) to scrap. love you page. and that little spider.

Jenny said...

sweet spider!

laterg8r said...

love the little dancing spider :D

Diana said...

what a FUN spider--SO adorable!

Blog Archive